If you ask me, it’s always rosé season, especially in Florida, but for those of you who concentrate your rosé consumption around a certain time of year – that time is now!
Tomorrow (Saturday, June 9) is National Rosé Day, and there are a couple ways to celebrate – IF you act quickly. As of this morning, there were a few seats left for both these events:
- Wine Bar George’s Saturday afternoon tasting of six rosés
- Tim’s Orlando’s Rosé Open House on Wednesday, offering two dozen different rosés.
But these aren’t only the days of wine and rosés. Next week is full of events that don’t center on the pink stuff.
- Tuesday, Tim’s Avalon hosts a wine & cheese pairing.
- Wednesday, winemaker Dave Petterson of Oregon’s Vista Hills Winery leads a tasting for 16 people in The Vineyard Orlando’s wine cellar.
- Thursday is “Flying Winemaker Night” at Vintage Vino, with a tasting of Mas Janeil wines from southern France’s Rousillon region.
Top off the week with cabernet with Saturday’s pre-Fathers Day Big Daddy Blind Cabernet Tasting at Tim’s Windermere.
Details for all these events, plus more later in June, are on the Events Page.
Whether or not you drink pink this weekend, have fun, be safe, and happy sipping, Orlando!